Sunday, October 16, 2011

wendell berry, milk and a new week

1. Wendell Berry makes me want to become a farmer and resist modernization. I guess I sometimes like when I feel easily influenced :)

2. My milk supply is lower than it has been. I may try fenugreek (sp?). It stresses me out when Archer seems to want/need more milk.

3. Tomorrow is Monday, the beginning of a new week. I need to embrace my days with Archer better. I just so love the weekends when Darren is home all day, playing with us, giving me a break and making us all happier. But, I am a stay-at-home mom now and I want to learn how to welcome this new mommy world with open arms. My main complaint with a baby at almost 5 mos. is that he is very hard to take places because of his many naps, and I go crazy if I stay at home all day. My main joy with a baby at almost 5 mos. is that he is mine and more wondrous and magical than I could have ever dreamt.

No comments:

Post a Comment