Thursday, October 27, 2011

my view, bucking the trend and archie boy

1. Out my window (which is very large, and I am very paranoid about people looking in from the street) I can see beautiful red leaves on the tree, an orange pumpkin and a bright yellow mum. They are reminders of fall that will soon be gone as winter arrives.

2. I have realized that I have bucked the trend on a lot of baby things this year and I am kind of proud of my confidence in the things I have done. I have tackled cloth diapering and found that I quite like it. We had him start sleeping on his stomach from an early age and because of that he sleeps well. And I think egg yolks will be his first food, which I learned from doing my research....grains should be one of the last things introduced because of how their digestive systems form. They need lots of fat to start out with.

3. Archie is starting to reach for me which is pretty cute. He also nuzzles his head into my shoulder sometimes which I also love. He was giggling a lot today when I was giving him kisses on his tummy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment