Monday, December 5, 2011

archie at 6.5 mos.

Archie you are almost 6.5 months! You are my little buddy and I love spending my days with you. Your life has breathed new life into me! You are 18 lbs. and 28 inches long. You have two little teeth and I think more on the way. Lately you scrunch up your face when you smile, it's the cutest thing ever :) You like to grab your spoon while we feed you and get food all over your face and clothes :) You prefer to be with me all the time (and I kind of like it, except when I have things to do). You find the simplest of things to be funny, which shows your innocence :) Things like shaking a box of matches or tapping on the bottom of a cup get a giggle out of you! You and I get so excited when Daddy gets home everyday, we feel more whole when he is around. Sometimes I just wish time would stop because I don't want to forget these sweet days with you, my baby boy. I love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment